This article was originally posted in January 2021
One of the most important things you can do just now for yourself - and with that for the world at large - is to enter a space of deliberate creating.
If you want to experience a better, fairer more loving physical reality then you need to create this within yourself first and stick with it!
That means you stop reacting to your outer world and start to live your life from within.
Here are some tips that help you do this:
- When you wake up in the morning, rather than letting your thoughts do their thing focus them on something you truly love and enjoy. (I love my warm dressing gown and socks!)
- First thing, before you do anything else, have a meditation session. 15 Minutes is ideal but 10 focused breaths work too.
- Check your media as late as possible. Once we do this we start to enter into reactive mode rather than creative mode.
- During the day point out all the things you love and enjoy. (I love that I have food on my plate every day.)
- Remind yourself often, take a few deep breaths every couple of hours or even better have a mini meditation session around lunchtime.(This will help your digestive process and your energy levels too!)
- When you finish work / your chores and after being out give your energy field a cleanse. We use sound and brushing off, but you could also visualise taking a shower. Also visualise that any unwanted chords and energies dissolve.
- Before bed think of at least three things you are grateful for. Take some more deep breaths and ensure that you are feeling good and happy before you nod off.
If you incorporate at least some of the steps above into your daily practice you will notice a difference.
Learning ways to keep your thoughts and emotions clean is just like learning to wash and brush your teeth.
I'd like to think that you are cleaning yourself physically at least twice a day to keep your body in good shape. If you wish to keep your energies clear and flowing then it is important to do the same for your mind and emotions.